Bring your friends, family, and teammates along to our FREE launch weekend on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th April between 11am and 5pm!
You’ve heard of Foot-Tennis and Foot-Golf…now it is time for Soccer Squash! It’s fast-paced, innovative, and is sure to improve players’ overall football game. We’re excited to be able to bring you the football-squash hybrid that will improve your first touch, striking, and agility.
Two players, one bounce, and three touches is all is takes to join the Soccer Squash revolution!
Three reasons to try Soccer Squash
- Exciting, new way to play football with a high-energy, competitive game suitable for any time of the day or weather
- Simple, straightforward game is accessible for all abilities, ages, and the whole family
- Join the players on April 4th-5th to hone your skills, make technical improvements, and add this into your football routine
What do I need to play? Two players, one squash court, and a ball - that’s all you need to get going.
How do I play? Serve box-to-box, you’re allowed three touches (or more if it makes it easier), and the ball can only bounce once before/during your expert control and return strike
What’s the object of the game? Strike the ball against the wall like Ronaldo and make it difficult for your opponent to return it back.
Improve Your Speed, Strike, and Control
Did you know Foot-Head Tennis and Foot-Volleyball have been used for years by professional clubs? Both coaches, players, and parents are always on the lookout for ways to improve technique, participation, and enjoyment.
With this new, unique sport players of all ages and abilities have a great opportunity to have fun and enhance their football skills. Sample the free launch on Sat 4th and Sunday 5th and within minutes of playing you’ll see the benefits to:
- Ball control on the foot, head, and chest
- Improved technique and clean striking of the ball
- Short bursts of speed, quick agility, and a boost to your reactions and awareness