We are delighted to offer a teen membership at £25.00 a month. This membership is for teens S1 - S6 and gives you entry to our Teen Gym sessions, Teen Spinning Class, Teen Boxercise and any gym entries accompanied by a responsible adult
Teen Fitness Classes
Teen Spinning Tuesdays 5.30pm – 6.15pm £4.00
Teen Boxercise 4.15pm - 5.45pm £3.00
*Teen Spinning & Teen Boxercise are open to all S1-S6 pupils. Class bookings are taken up to 6 days in advance, booking is advised.*
MORE TEEN CLASSES COMING AUG 2019!
Teen Gym Days
Monday 3.30pm - 4.30pm £4.00 Age 13 - 15 years
Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.30pm £4.00 Age 13 - 15 Years
Wednesday 4.30 - 5.30pm £4.00 Age 13 - 15 years
Thursday 4.30pm – 5.30pm £4.00 Age 13 - 15 years
Friday 3.30pm – 4.30pm £4.00 Age 13 - 15 years
Saturday 11.00am-12.00am £4.00 Age 13 - 15 years
Tuesday & Thursday sessions are supervised by a Garioch Sports Trainer
All sessions can be booked 6 days in advance at our reception, by following the book online tab or calling 01467 626141 option 0. Booking in advance is advised to guarantee a space.
All sessions are non-refundable. Please remember to take proof of age (Young Scot card or passport) on your first visit. No proof of age no entry. These sessions are strictly for Teens S1 - S6. Teens of 13+ can attend our gym with a responsible adult outside of these session times for £4.00 and can attend unaccompanied at the age of 16 under our Student memberships if still in education.
Garioch Sports Gym Etiquette
- Wrist Bands will be provided to attendees for supervision purposes and must be worn at all times.
- Swipe cards will provided to all for gaining access to the facility.
- Only water/sports drinks are to be consumed in the gym.
- Please wipe down all machines after use and return any equipment to the appropriate area.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for working out in the gym.
- No unauthorised photography/filming in the gym area.
- Any attendees caught abusing or misusing the facility will be asked to leave immediately.