We are delighted to now offer a teen membership at £20.00 a month. This membership is for 15 year olds and gives you entry to our teen gym sessions, junior spinning class and any gym entries accompanied by a responsible adult.
Junior Spinning Tuesdays 5.30pm – 6.15pm £3.75
*Junior Spinning is open to all academy age pupils. Class bookings are taken up to 6 days in advance, booking is advised.*
Teen Gym Days
Monday 3.30pm - 4.30pm £3.50
Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.30pm £3.50 *all must attend this session twice before attending all others*. attend-able from 13 years.
Wednesday 4.30 - 5.30pm £3.50
Thursday 4.30pm – 5.30pm £3.50 *all must attend this session twice before attending all others*. attend-able from 13 years.
Friday 3.30pm – 4.30pm £3.50
Saturday 11.00am-12.00am £3.50
All sessions can be booked 6 days in advance at our reception, by following the book online tab or calling 01467 626141 option 0. Booking in advance is advised to guarantee a space.
All sessions are non-refundable. Please remember to take proof of age (Young Scot card or passport) on your first visit. No proof of age no entry. These sessions are strictly for Teens of 15 years. Teens of 15 can attend our gym with a responsible adult outside of these session times for £3.50 and can attend unaccompanied at the age of 16 under our concession memberships if still in education.
Garioch Sports Gym Etiquette
- Wrist Bands will be provided to attendees for supervision purposes and must be worn at all times.
- Swipe cards will provided to all for gaining access to the facility.
- Only water/sports drinks are to be consumed in the gym.
- Please wipe down all machines after use and return any equipment to the appropriate area.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for working out in the gym.
- No unauthorised photography/filming in the gym area.
- Any attendees caught abusing or misusing the facility will be asked to leave immediately.