Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
The Booking Policy for Garioch Sports Centre applies to Members and Non-Members and all classes and activities run by GSC.
Paying for bookings:
Classes can be booked through our app, online, by telephone or at reception.
Class bookings can be made 6 days in advance, Personal Training bookings are up to 4 weeks.
All bookings must be paid for at time of booking. This includes all classes, personal training, squash courts, badminton courts, birthday parties and football bookings (Games Hall and 3G Bookings). Until the booking is paid for, the space will still be available for booking by others.
When booking online, if left unpaid after 20mins your booking is cancelled.
The booking time covers the period of use including setting up and clearing away of facilities relating to the booking.
All customers must report to reception on arrival – pre-booked class users can swipe straight through the barrier.
All online bookings are confirmed by the issuing of a booking confirmation direct to your nominated email address. A booking confirmation will only be issued subject to receipt of payment or if the booking is a part of your membership.
App bookings can be viewed and managed in the ‘My Bookings’ section on the app.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Garioch Sports Centre operates a No Refundpolicy - refunds may be given in exceptional circumstances at managers discretion.
If a booking needs to be cancelled a minimum of 2 hours’ notice should be given. If a minimum of 2 hours is given, your booking can be transferred to the same class on another date and time the following week. This can only be transferred once and must be done at the time of cancellation. No refunds will be given.
If a class is not cancelled (no show) or cancelled with less than 2 hours’ notice for 3 times or more in any 1 month period, the member may lose their advance booking rights for a period of one week.
All block bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Personal Training cancellations must be given with at least 24 hours’ notice for your booking to be transferred to another date and time within a 4-week period. This can only be transferred once.
Members on a waiting list will be contacted by scheduled email. This operates as a ‘fastest finger’ first process by clicking on the ‘book now’ link on the email.
Direct Debits are set up through ‘join@home’. The link can be found via our app and on our website. DD’s come off member accounts on the 1stof each month.
Any upgrades, downgrades, change of partner etc to any subs can be done but must be requested by email and will take effect on the 1st of the following month. Any changes requested in the middle of the month will not be changed until the start of a new month.
Conditions of Use
If members rights are abused, the membership may be terminated without notice.
Membership is non-refundable.
As per our Health Commitment Statement, your health is your responsibility. Please ensure that you are aware of what you can expect from us and what we expect from you by reading the statement displayed at reception.
Membership prices are reviewed on an annual basis. Membership prices are inclusive of days the centre may be closed throughout the year and spread out through the monthly cost - up to a maximum of 7 days per year including Christmas and New Year.
- All Garioch Sports Centre standard terms and conditions apply to Family Membership.
- Family membership is available to purchase between 00:01 hours on 1stNovember 2019 and 23:59 on 1st February 2020.
- Family membership covers two adults 18 years of age and over and two children 17 years of age and under and/or in full time education. Additional children can be added for £10 per month per additional child.
- Membership benefits not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative
- Racket hire is not included in court hire. Separate charges apply for the hire of rackets.
- Membership term is 12 months, with a minimum term of 6 months.
- GSCteens and GSCkids exclusions apply – Family Membership only covers activities, classes and holiday classes run by Garioch Sports Centre and does not include external clubs, including but not limited to Donside Gymnsastics and Garioch Judo Club.
- Holiday camps are not included.
- Garioch Sports Centre reserve the right to stop this offer at any time.